The #170in7 bone marrow cyberdrive in memory of Janet Liang has only been live for a little over 24 hours, and already we’ve seen an incredible response from the community. As of late Tuesday and early Wednesday morning, we had still more sites partner up to help spread the word — bigWOWO, Kimchi Mamas, and Remembering Vincent Chin.
And on top of that, as of yesterday, we’ve already hit nearly 10% of our donor goal!
Help save a life today and be one of the 170 in 7. Registration is free for the donor, convenient and secure. Here’s how:
- Click on the link: http://join.bethematch.org/TeamJanet. Fill out the forms to request a free, do-it-yourself cheek swab kit.
- Tweet about it using #170in7 to be counted! Click the button to send a Tweet to your followers: Tweet
If you don’t have a Twitter account, send an email to jenn [at] reappropriate [dot] co to be counted!
For more info, check out this post.
If you’re already registered, please help spread the word by tweeting with #170in7!
Here’s a list of latest #170in7 posts from around the blogosphere:
Tuesday’s Posts (Sept 18):
- Jook Time: In memory of Janet Liang: Be one of the #170in7 today!
- CheekSwab: #170in7, a bone marrow cyberdrive in loving memory of Janet Liang
- bigWOWO: In memory of Janet Liang
- Frances Kai-Hwa Wang: 170 in 7: a bone marrow cyberdrive in memory of Janet Liang
- Remembering Vincent Chin: 170 in 7: a bone marrow cyberdrive in memory of Janet Liang
Wednesday’s Posts (Sept 19):
- Frances Kai-Hwa Wang: Posts from #170in7 bone marrow cyberdrive in memory of Janet Liang
- Remembering Vincent Chin: Posts from #170in7 bone marrow cyberdrive in memory of Janet Liang